Did you notice the number 17 factory Kawasaki of Joey Savatgy missing from the main event results in Arizona? Not much was said about this during the TV coverage so our man in the trenches Travis Fant did some research. Joey qualified a solid 8th but unfortunately went down in 450cc heat race one and would be sidelined for the remainder of the night. So far reports say Joey is experiencing symptoms consistent with a concussion and will require further evaluation.
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XCF-W FOUR-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XC-W MODELS ANNOUNCED : ALL NEW PLATFORM COMING
- COLTON HAAKER’S FACTORY ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA TE300I : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2002 HONDA CR250R BY FASTER USA : TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MALCOLM STEWART EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA
Comments are closed.