The Yamaha YZ85 received some serious attention for 2022, making it the most eagerly anticipated mini in years. In 2019, it got a long list of motor upgrades, which was the first attention the bike got in 16 years. Now, the YZ85 has new bodywork and brakes, making it clear that Yamaha values the youth segment of the sport and has no intention of abandoning two-strokes in general. Join us on Glen Helen’s REM track as Kodiak Lehman gets to ride the bike for the first time in front of Travis Fant’s video camera.
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XCF-W FOUR-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XC-W MODELS ANNOUNCED : ALL NEW PLATFORM COMING
- COLTON HAAKER’S FACTORY ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA TE300I : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2002 HONDA CR250R BY FASTER USA : TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MALCOLM STEWART EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA
Comments are closed.