Today WORCS announces the WARRP program. The government has TARP but you as a WORCS racer get WARRP. The WORCS Amateur Racer Re-investment Program. In an effort to continually improve the best off road racing program in the country; our plan is to make it even better in 2011. This is done with the help of our sponsors and your input from the latest WORCS survey.
* $20 Rocky Mountain ATV/MC gift card for every WORCS entry
* $15 KTM money for every race entry (any year KTM motorcycle is eligible)
* Manufacture contingency support from Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha,
* Trophy ceremony after each event becomes final throughout the weekend (adult and mini)
* Off Road course prep mid-day on Saturday for the afternoon amateur racers
* $5 reduction in weekend pass gate fees
* Any child 12 and under is $5 for a weekend pass
* $45 dollar adult pre-entry fees for WORCS members (you still get the $20 RM Gift Card for these)
* $50 for adult entry fees at the event (you still get the $20 RM Gift Card for these)
* $30 dollar youth pre-entry fees for WORCS members (you still get the $20 RM Gift Card for these)
* Digital Dirt Magazine the week after each rounds (they will cover both motorcycle and ATV race weekend and focus on the amateurs)
* AP Brake pads for $12! Yes I said $12!