The Viewfinders GP is held in the town of Ridgecrest and is a Classic Scrambles and considered to be the last true GP in California. It runs through the streets of Ridgecrest, has taken over the county fairgrounds has an arena area with a mud hole jump (going back to Indian Dunes days), flowing old time GP sections and full moto course pulling about 1200 entry’s for the two day weekend. The event pays District 37 points, both GP and Desert and is considered to be one of the best events in the Big 6 series. It runs October 5&6, go to their website at www. ViewfindersMC.com for more information.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
- DESTRY ABBOTT’S LAST FACTORY KX500 RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- COOPER WEBB RAW HOT LAP HOUSTON SUPERCROSS
Comments are closed.