In this weeks 2-Stroke Tuesday brought to you by Boyesen we get up close with James”Bubba”Stewarts 2004 factory Kawasaki KX125SR thanks to the crew at Legends & Heroes. As alway we show you trick two smoker parts you can buy. “Two Stroke Theater” is all green with action of “Bubba” himself and a RAW guest appearance of the “Green Goblin”. Don’t miss the exclusive link to our Pro Circuit CR500 build at the end of this post!
This is the last 125 2-stroke to win an AMA Pro National Championship. Stewart won 10 of 12 events on the KX125SR in 2004 and then at the final round he won on the new KX250F. Winning 11 out of 12 events not a bad year.
It’s stock with a pipe on it. Nothing can be further from the truth! This engine is as trick as they come and Kawasaki still will not talk about its specs.
Carbon fiber air scoops to help funnel air into the radiator louvers making the bike run cooler for longer periods of time. Lightspeed Performance made tons of factory parts like this.
The early years of custom linkages. Crazy thing is companies like Pro Circuit and Ride Engineering have multiple options like this available to the general public now.
If you had one of these carbon silencers from Pro Circuit you were really fast or you stole it! This is another item that is now available to the public in a carbon fiber and titanium configuration.
Factory bikes of this day had a very clean almost stock look.
This bike might have been under the factory tent but Pro Circuit had a huge impact on its performance.
Works pipes just look cool all cleaned up. It might not look like a special pipe but this was definitely not an off the shelf model that for sure.
Battle scars. This factory brake saw lots of action in 2004 and has the battle wounds to prove it!
Factory clamps and factory fork configuration.
TWO STROKE HARDWARE :
KTM 250/300 SX/XC/XC-W/EXC 12-16
Husaberg TE 250/300 12-14
Husqvarna TE/TC 250/300 14-16
P3’s new Bi-Color Weave Carbon Composite moto protection products are set to revolutionize the industry! P3 engineers have combined their proven composite skid plate designed with a new high-tech carbon bi-color weave. The result is an amazingly brilliant bolt on product that will give your machine a full factory look.
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and Fiberglass composites for super high impact strength
- Super high-strength epoxy for a perfect finish
- Black carbon fiber on top with bi-color weave on the bottom provides a brilliant two-tone factory finish
- Molded design for a perfect fit
- P3’s Smart Mount Bracket for quick-release fitment
- Hand made in the USA
Price : $195.00-$219.00
Contact : www.p3carbon.com
- FORGED FROM 6061 BILLET ALUMINUM FOR GREATER STRENGTH OVER SIMILAR PRODUCTS PRODUCED USING A CNC MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- HARD ANODIZED TEXTURED FINISH ON THE BRAKE PEDAL ARM FOR GREATER DURABILITY AND STRENGTH
- SEALED BEARINGS PROVIDE SMOOTH AND CONSISTENT BRAKE ACTION AND RESIST AGAINST WEAR AND TEAR FROM THE ELEMENTS
- INCLUDED CUSTOM STEEL PIVOT BOLT IS DESIGNED TO ENSURE SMOOTH BRAKE PEDAL MOVEMENT AND PROPER FIT WITH THE SEALED BEARINGS
- FORGED AND CNC FINISHED BRAKE PEDAL TIP FOR GREATER STRENGTH AND DETAIL
- BRAKE PEDAL TIP ADJUST FORWARD AND REVERSE IN 7.5MM INCREMENTS TO BETTER ACCOMIDATE BOOT SIZE
- COLOR MATCHED BRAKE SAVER CABLE IS INCLUDED TO HELP GUARD BRAKE FROM BEING TORN OFF IN A CRASH OR DEEP RUTS
- LASER ETCHED LOGOS
- REPLACEABLE ANODIZED BRAKE PEDAL TIPS AVAILABLE IN RED, BLUE, ORANGE, GREEN, AND YELLOW
Price : $ 119.00
Contact : www.shop.torc1racing.com
Center cross supports removed for maximum cleanout.
Doe snot effec tpeg sterength
- Tig Welded Aerospace Ti-6AL-4V Titanium .
- 60 mm (2.4”) Wide Design .
- Lightweight ( 350 gr/Set ) .
- 30 Teeth for ultimate grip .
- Precision Fabrication by Hand
Manufactured to the highest standards from aerospace grade titanium, using the latest manufacturing techniques to produce the strongest welds, eliminating stress and corrosion. ProPegs Titanium sets the standards with a bigger platform and greater surface area providing the rider with maximum GRIP!
Available for HONDA, KAWASAKI, KTM, HUSQVARNA, SUZUKI and YAMAHA MX and offroad bikes. ProPegs Ti pegs weigh only 175 grams each. (5.9 oz). About half the weight of the stock steel pegs with almost twice as much support and grip!
Price : $ 268.00
Contact : www.motostuff.com
TWO STROKE THEATER :
Have you seen the Pro Circuit CR500 RAW video yet ? Click the images bellow to see all the action NOW !!!