Dirtbike Magazine took a stock Yamaha YZ250 2 Stroke and updated it to 2013 standards. Yamaha is 1 of few manufacturers continuing to make 2 strokes. Check out all the project bike spotlights at dirtbikemagazine.com We will continue to be doing videos on our bikes as we make them for the magazine.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- MICHAEL LEIB’S FONSECA TRIBUTE HONDA CR125 PROJECT: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- CODY WEBB’S 300CC SHERCO FACTORY RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
Comments are closed.