On this week’s Two-Stroke Tuesday brought to you by Boyesen we give you an exclusive look at the aluminum framed RM250TS that test rider RJ Wageman piloted during this year’s MTA Two-Stroke World Championship. As always the Two-Stroke Hardware section is full of must-have items, and don’t miss the assortment of premix burning machines in Two-Stroke Theater. We have a special treat for all the Yamaha YZ250 fans. Make sure to scroll all the way down !
He stole the RM250TS long enough to get some studio images and squeeze out some more information. RJ’s race bike was updated with a full graphics kit from N-Style and a set of stock wheels featuring gold Excel rims wrapped in Dunlop MX3 tires.
The power plant is a completely stock 2007 RM250 engine using the OEM pipe and silencer combo.
The frame is a newer generation RMZ450 design with major modification. Word on the street is the finished product is a combination of multiple frames from a variety of years to get the exact flex characteristics desired.
Although the engine is stock it still sounds like a beast!
We don’t care about all the specifics; really all we know is RJ was smiling ear to ear all weekend long and we want one !
TWO-STROKE HARDWARE :
Set your bike apart from the rest with the ultimate look in race performance. Add style and the Factory look to your bike with a Boyesen Factory Ignition Cover. Exterior grade, UV resistant powder coat finish is available in Boyesen Classic Black and Magnesium colors, as well Boyesens Spectra Series Race Blue and KTM Orange to perfectly match your KTM and Husqvarna specification. Made from investment cast aluminum, the Boyesen Factory Ignition Cover is strong, lightweight, and durable, providing years of outstanding protection at a fraction of the cost of other covers on the market.
THE BOYESEN FACTORY ADVANTAGE:
– Gives your 2017 KTM or Husqvarna the Factory Works look.
– Lightweight factory covers provide years of outstanding protection; guaranteed not to warp.
– Cast from the highest quality aluminum.
– Super-tough, powder-coated finish resists weathering and wear and tear.
– Seals perfectly to keep out dirt and moisture.
– Covers come with the improved quality gaskets when compared to stock systems.
– Asbestos-free gasket is bound with nitrile for a tight, leak-free seal.
Price : Starting at $94.95
Contact : www.boyesen.com
DP MOTORSPORTS KTM/HUSQVARNA TRIPLE CLAMPS
- Made from high-quality CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Easy to install with its pre-pressed 7075 aluminum steering stem, seal and OEM lower bearing
- Equipped with Titanium pinch bolts
- Better control and greater rigidity
- Rubber mounted for less shock and vibration
- Offset changes to improve straight-line stability or a better turning ability
**Handlebar mounts for 7/8 and 1 1/8 in. diameter bars sold separately**
Price : $474.95
Contact : www.dpmotorsportsmx.com
The Seat Concepts Super Grip cover incorporates an industry leading rubber grip patch at the lower center of the cover. This means you can hold the bike with your knees and have better control. A great attribute of this design is resistance to damage caused by knee braces. Our ribs have a foam insert to improve resistance to sliding on hard acceleration or braking.
When ordering a foam and cover kit you will need to look at the bottom of your seat and select the correct kit. There is one with a pocket and one without.
2015 Factory Edition
Available as just a cover, foam and cover kit or complete seat.
Price : $ 89.95 to $190.00
Contact : www.seatconcepts.com
TWO-STROKE THEATER :
The history of the Yamaha YZ250 is the history of motocross in America. No other machine was the platform for so many world-shaking innovations. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEE IT ALL !
Comments are closed.