In this week’s Two-Stroke Tuesday brought to you by Boyesen, we give you an exclusive look at what could easily be a Kawasaki 2018 KX125 built by Pro Circuit race team mechanic Jon Primo. What would team PC be racing if the 250F never existed? This KX125 for sure! Scroll all the way down to see James Stewart’s 2004 Factory KX125SR.
If Kawasaki made this KX125 how many do you think they would sell? We would buy one just to have it sit in our garage to look at. Jon Primo built this one and it’s one of the cleanest plastic conversion kits we have ever seen.
It’s not just for looks. The engine has been given the Pro Circuit treatment throughout including some carbon fiber accents from Lightspeed.
The 304 series Pro Circuit silencer mounting is relocated and tucks perfectly behind the number plate.
The 2005 two-stroke air boot is used for proper performance but the airbox is highly modified. If you look close you can see what we are talking about.
A full kit is in the works for KX125/250 and should be available later this year. If the production kit is anything like what appears on this machine, KX 2-stroke owners will be buying these things up like candy! Look for a full story in an upcoming issue of the magazine and a overview video very soon.
2-STROKE HARDWARE :
KTM 250/300 SX/XC/XC-W/EXC 2017
Husqvarna TC/TX 250/300 2017
P3 has developed an all new skid plate for the latest generation KTM and Husqvarna 2-stroke models. This new skid plate was designed using influence from European design to perfectly match the lines of the new 250/300 engine and chassis. Combine that with race proven technology from countless off-road championships and you have the absolute best skid plate available.
P3’s new Bi-Color Weave Carbon Composite moto protection products are set to revolutionize the industry! P3 engineers have combined their proven composite skid plate designed with a new high-tech carbon bi-color weave. The result is an amazingly brilliant bolt on product that will give your machine a full factory look.
All of our new Carbon, Kevlar, and Biaxial Glass Fiber bash plates combine a smooth, flowing design with seamless construction. They provide your motor and frame with the most protection possible.
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar and Biaxial Fiberglass composites for super high impact strength
- Super-high strength epoxy finish for long life and high durability
- Black carbon fiber on top with bi-color weave on the bottom provides a brilliant two-tone factory finish
- Molded design for a perfect fit
- Most applications include engine side cover protection which eliminates the need for extra engine guards
- Application tested for proper fitment and easy, hassle free installation, every time
- P3’s Smart Mount Bracket for quick-release fitment.
- Replacement hardware available separately
- Hand made in the USA
Price : $ 199.99
Contact : www.p3carbon.com
MOTUL Air Filter Clean is specially developed to clean and maintain all types of foam air filters found in off-road motorcycles and ATVs: Motocross, Enduro, Trial, Trail motorcycles, ATV, UTV, etc.
- Cleans foam air filters.
- Effectively removes dust, mud, sand, and oil for improved filtration and air flow in the filter.
- Improves engine carburetion.
- Fast drying.
- Does not warp, harden, or soften the glue of the filter.
Price : See your local dealer
Contact : www.motul.com
2-STROKE THEATER :
CHECK OUT JAMES STEWARTS FACTORY KX125SR . CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW.