The TM 250 is a blend of old-school two-stroke thinking with modern technology. Racing fans often say that if two-stroke motocrossers had received the same development as four-strokes over the years, then racing would look and sound very differently today. Well, TM is a small Italian company that has given two-strokes just as much emphasis as the other bikes in its line–perhaps more. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the aluminum-frame, electronic power-valve TM 250 MX in this segment of our Raw video series.
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XCF-W FOUR-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XC-W MODELS ANNOUNCED : ALL NEW PLATFORM COMING
- COLTON HAAKER’S FACTORY ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA TE300I : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2002 HONDA CR250R BY FASTER USA : TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MALCOLM STEWART EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA
Comments are closed.