STAR YAMAHA RIDERS TALK ABOUT THE SWITCH TO REKLUSE CLUTCHES
END OF AN ERA FOR HAVASU WORCS
The people at the WORCS organization are being told that there will be no more contract extensions from the state of Arizona to allow any racing at Lake Havasu. That is why they split the weekends to try and get the last bit of fun out of this great course. Please make sure you look at the details and the unique weekend lay out for both ATV/SXS and the separate motorcycle weekend.
- Most classes race twice per weekend. The only ones that do not are those that are Pro or qualify to race in a Pro race such as 450 A, 250 A, 125 A and 30 A on the motorcycle side and Prod A, Open A and 50A on the ATV side. You can still sign up for additional classes if you want.
- All Pro classes only race once per weekend. There is separate pro MC and ATV practice times on Saturday.
- There is a TEAM race on the motorcycle weekend. If enough ATV’s want to do the same we will do that as well.
- Pre-entry will close the Tuesday night before each round.
- There is VIP and VIP + parking available online on the preregistration form. VIP parking is reserved parking; must arrive by 8am Saturday or spot will be lost. VIP+ is reserved parking, including one RV dump, and water fill up during the weekend, must arrive by 8am Saturday or spot will be lost.
- Our host hotels are almost full so act quickly to get a room.
Host Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites 271 Lake Havasu Ave S
Lake Havasu CIty, AZ 86403 Phone (928) 855-1111
Group Code: WORCS RacingHampton Inn Lake Havasu 245 London Bridge Road
Lake Havasu City, AZ 864003 Phone 928-855-4071
Booking Code: CHXWRC
Come enjoy one last lap around the lake and make your own memories with us.
- Destry Abbott will be hosting a motorcycle skills clinic for 10 racers. Check out the flyer below and get in contact with him ASAP before it fills up.
HUSQVARNA CONCEPT BIKE WINS DESIGN AWARD
MTA has really upped the ante for this year’s 2-Stroke World Championships! Included in the March 26th program is $10,000 in purses for the Open Pro and 125 Pro Classes ($8,000 to the open pros and $2,000 to the 125 pros); a fantastic tricked-out Yamaha to be raffled-off to one lucky entrant, a huge Monster Energy Freestyle Show, vendor displays and of course great 2-stroke racing for all classes and all levels! Saturday, March 26th, will be a day packed with activities and racing, and will be a great experience for both racers and spectators.
Online entries are in the “register” link of the Glen Helen website (glenhelen.com). Gates open at 6am, with practice at 8am and racing at 9am. Spectator entry is only $10; amateur entries are $40, with pro entries at $85.00. Each racer receives a ticket with his/her entry. One ticket will be drawn, with the lucky holder the recipient of the trick MTA/ProCircuit YZ!
If you crave the brraaap of the 2-stoke, Saturday, March 26th, is the day to be at Glen Helen Raceway. MTA will be filling the Glen Helen hills and valleys with the incredible sounds of hoards of 2-strokes taking to the Glen Helen Championship Track! Thrills and spills of the 2-strokes, as well as the Monster Energy Freestyle Show . . . it just doesn’t get much better!
Comments are closed.