BLAST FROM THE PAST:
Bob Hannah, 1976 Sears Point Trans AM. The racers craved the natural terrain at Sears point, great for the Americans still trying to find a way to battle with the dominant European motocrossers. 1976 was the Hurricanes coming out year as he crushed America’s super hero Marty Smith in the 125 Nationals. Hannah became consumed with winning against the ‘euros’ and his hero Roger DeCoster was a driving force to win. RD won the Trans-AMA series in ’76 and ’77, it took Bob until 1978 to win the championship.
The infamous Mark Kiel snapped the pic!
Moab closed off?
- Our positive financial impact on the local economy
- Our volunteer work to build new trail systems
- Our volunteer work to maintain and improve jeep roads, ATV and MC trails
- Our financial contribution to the area trails via purchasing off-road stickers – millions of dollars annually – hikers and bicycle riders contribute nothing
- Our right as taxpayers to use public land
- How you, your family and friends use and enjoy the area
We just returned from the Nevada 200, a bucket list trail ride put on by Scot Harden and Daryl Folks. Here’s a few pics from the event.
First Ride: XBrand Lucid goggle
We were stoked to get a set of the new Xbrand Lucid Goggles just in time for the Nevada 200. The new wave of goggle technology is a game changer. Although the ease of lens changing is noteworthy, to us it’s the quality of vision. The new Xtreme Definition Optics are revolutionary, injection molding allows zero visual distortion. The new frame design creates a much larger viewing window and even though we were treated to snow flurries on the ride we experienced no fogging. The Lucid system was superior to the standard framed goggle in the dust and even after 70 plus cloudy miles the interior was clean. Super impressed with fit and comfort not to mention style, good stuff!!