Here’s a look at our first outing with the 2019 GasGas EC300. The machine has evolved in the last couple of years when they added cutting edge suspension via KYB components, improved power, new electronics that make for quicker ‘button’ starting and adjustable maps that rotate between a ‘Sun’ map for maximum power and a ‘Rain’ map when traction becomes questionable. The machine targets the tough mid-bore two-stroke class where KTM has dominated the class and has set a lofty target with decades of focused evolution. The GasGas EC300 comes out of the hole as a viable machine- it’s not just a casual trail bike, it has heart and a strong handling package stone stock.
2018 LOS ANCIANOS TECATE ENDURO ENTRIES, CLASSES AND A FINISH LINE FIESTA!
Here are the latest developments on this year’s Enduro:
- Due to the overwhelming generosity of our major sponsors; Vey’s Powersports/Bike Bandit.com, DP Racing, and Rene Cortez, this year’s race will offer a true PRO class. $2500 for 1st place, $1000 for 2nd, $500 for 3rd.
- As a result of their support, we also plan to have an expanded Finish Line Fiesta to honor our entrants.
- Race will be held on December 1st, 2018 at Hacienda Santa Veronica. First line off at 7:01AM.
- Course is 3 Tests of 25–35 miles. 85-90 total.
- Tests will increase in difficulty. Test 3 will challenge.
- Masters and Women only race first 2 tests.
- Entries will open at 6:00PM, PDT on October 10th 2018.
- Yes entries open on the 10th, NOT the 1st!
- Entry fee is $150, includes t-shirt and lunch.
- Details on classes and how to enter will follow on our website, www.losancianos.com, and in the Los Ancianos Facebook Group.
DUVALL DNF HURTS HIS NATIONAL ENDURO CHANCES
The Kurt Caselli Foundation to host CPR/First Aid certification training on Sunday in conjunction with Costa Mesa EnduroCross
The Kurt Caselli Foundation (KCF) is proud to announce the Foundation’s first open registration for a First Aid/CPR certification and training course with instruction from Life Goes On at Fox Racing’s headquarters in Irvine, California. The course will take place from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Sunday, September 16th with a catered lunch. You can reserve your spot today with a $25 donation at https://give.classy.org/Riders1stResponders. 100% of your donation will go directly to the KCF and help fund future safety initiatives. The KCF will be funding the majority of the cost for each participant as the CPR/First Aid certification and lunch is a $175 value — saving you $150, you don’t want to miss this opportunity!
The Kurt Caselli Foundation’s mission is Protecting and Supporting the Lives of Off-Road Riders. The Foundation has budgeted allocations and planned safety projects for 2018 and years beyond, setting this year’s safety budget to $120,000 to host and support safety events and fund educational scholarships for riders.
Visit www.kurtcaselli.com for more info or direct sign up first come first serve for the 25 spots
THIS IS AN INSIDE LOOK AT THE MADMEN OF HILL CLIMBING!
View this post on Instagram
Tried to replicate my old @concept2inc workout routines.. #notgonnahappen but thanks to @lynzskate for the moral support. #trainingbeer @pit_viper @wienerschnitzel @redbudmx www.teampuertorico2018 #mxon #foragoodcause #stillabadidea #sorrynotsorry KDub @r_sipes35 🎥 @stevemccann #odouls @fuelclothing
View this post on Instagram
MOOSE RACING SYNAPSE LITE ROOST DEFLECTOR
WOLF: BACK IN THE DAY