BREA, Calif. (June 9, 2009) Rockstar Makita Suzuki has reported that championship points leading rider, Mike Alessi, underwent successful left knee surgery this morning. ‘There was no other damage to the knee beyond the broken kneecap,’ said team manager, Roger DeCoster. ‘The outlook is better than expected, as we thought he was out for the year. It appears now that there’s a good chance he will be able to get back out there racing before the end of this season.’ Alessi’s condition and prognosis will be updated as more information becomes available.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- CODY WEBB’S 300CC SHERCO FACTORY RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
- DESTRY ABBOTT’S LAST FACTORY KX500 RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
Alessi Extends Points Lead with Dominating Day in Wortham: Dungey Grabs Second Win of Season in 250 Class
Comments are closed.