BREA, Calif. (June 9, 2009) Rockstar Makita Suzuki has reported that championship points leading rider, Mike Alessi, underwent successful left knee surgery this morning. ‘There was no other damage to the knee beyond the broken kneecap,’ said team manager, Roger DeCoster. ‘The outlook is better than expected, as we thought he was out for the year. It appears now that there’s a good chance he will be able to get back out there racing before the end of this season.’ Alessi’s condition and prognosis will be updated as more information becomes available.
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XCF-W FOUR-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XC-W MODELS ANNOUNCED : ALL NEW PLATFORM COMING
- COLTON HAAKER’S FACTORY ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA TE300I : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2002 HONDA CR250R BY FASTER USA : TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MALCOLM STEWART EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA
Alessi Extends Points Lead with Dominating Day in Wortham: Dungey Grabs Second Win of Season in 250 Class
Comments are closed.