For this Yamaha YZ250 2-stroke project, we teamed up with Rado Bartovic at Dirt N Iron. The project originally started in post-communist Czechoslovakia back in the late ’80s and early ’90s with a then-young and very impressionable Rado. He grew up riding old CZs and Jawa street bikes, basically anything he could get his hands on. It’s crazy how a passion for two wheels that started 20-plus years ago and over 5000 miles away could show up on Dirt Bike Magazine’s doorstep in the form of this 2007 Yamaha YZ250 project.
- CHASE SEXTON WILL MISS HANGTOWN NATIONAL: CONCUSSION & MONO DIAGNOSED
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: SHOTGUN HARD SCRAMBLE
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: TOUGH LIKE RORR
- JEREMY MCGRATH’S 1995 OUTDOOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP HONDA CR250: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2023 YAMAHA YZ125X VIDEO TEST: ALL NEW AND IMPROVED
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Comments are closed.