Team Yoshimura Suzuki’s James Stewart, one of the all-time winning Supercross racers has been denied access to race the Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas this weekend. It stems back to the substance he tested positive for at the Seattle Supercross in April. A second TUE has also been accepted by USADA, which performs the anti-doping testing for the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.In spite of the fact that the FIM had accepted his TUE (therapeutic use extension) the AMA declined his entry because of the provisional FIM suspension. James recently won the Red Bull Rhythm section event and has been seen practicing daily at the Suzuki test facility in Corona. Right now the team is in Las Vegas with Blake Baggett, but JS7 did not make the trip.
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XCF-W FOUR-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- 2024 KTM XC-W MODELS ANNOUNCED : ALL NEW PLATFORM COMING
- COLTON HAAKER’S FACTORY ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA TE300I : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2002 HONDA CR250R BY FASTER USA : TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MALCOLM STEWART EXTENDS CONTRACT WITH ROCKSTAR HUSQVARNA
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.