All-new Dual-Purpose platform joins the 2013 line of Husqvarna motorcycles.
Husqvarna is proud to introduce the all-new Dual-Purpose platform to the 2013 line of motorcycles. The all-new TR650 Terra and TR650 Strada are unique and practical seven-day-a-week motorcycles that are capable of being both urban commuters and weekend trekkers. The asphalt-oriented Strada and its dirt-road counterpart – the Terra – will be available in North America as early as fall 2012.
The TR650 Terra and Strada feature a 652cc single-cylinder DOHC motor, based on BMW’s venerable G 650 GS engine. A modified EFI system, redesigned cams, higher compression and revised piston and cylinder head increase the power output of the TR650, allowing it to boast 58 horsepower. The snappy response and high-revving TR650 engine also manages to offer excellent fuel efficiency of over 55 mpg.
Among the differences between the Terra and Strada are the wheel type and tire sizes with the Terra sporting spokes while the Strada rolls on smaller-diameter cast aluminum wheels (see attached PDF for specifications). A key difference between the two is also the ABS (Anti-lock Brake System), which comes standard on the Strada only.
- MICHAEL LEIB’S FONSECA TRIBUTE HONDA CR125 PROJECT: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- CODY WEBB’S 300CC SHERCO FACTORY RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
Comments are closed.