The motocross world lost a true legend with the passing of Kenny Zahrt. KZ made his name racing Bultaco’s, though he won heavy on Ossa, Maico, Montesa, Can-Am’s and Honda’s. An Indian Dunes magician, Zahrt The Dart was one of the first true ‘leapers’ shocking everyone with antics that bordered on madness. These transitioned into a longtime post as a Dirt Bike Magazine test rider where KZ thrilled the staff and the readers of the mag with his incredible jumping skills
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- CODY WEBB’S 300CC SHERCO FACTORY RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
- DESTRY ABBOTT’S LAST FACTORY KX500 RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.