Only about a month after announcing his plans to race a factory JGR Suzuki during the 2020 SX season Joey Savatgy just released a statement that he will be out for at least four to six weeks recovering from surgery. Savatgy was injured while his bike hit neutral on the face of a jump during practice at the Australian SX Open. He was rushed to the hospital where he underwent surgery to stabilize the injury and then flew to the states a few days later where he had another surgery. Savatgy will have his pins removed in four weeks and then start the recovery process.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
- DESTRY ABBOTT’S LAST FACTORY KX500 RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- COOPER WEBB RAW HOT LAP HOUSTON SUPERCROSS
Comments are closed.