All though it’s been common knowledge through out the motocross circles, James Stewart has officially left Kawasaki and signed a two-year deal with L&M Racing. His machine will be a factory supported Yamaha YZ450F. His mechanic will be the former wrench of Grant Langston, Dan Rambert who will maintain his ties with Yamaha. According to sources Stewart did not sign a Supercross only deal and his San Manuel Band of Mission Indians Yamaha has he stated that he’ll ride the X-Games. As far as Outdoor MX goes, it hasn’t been disclosed as to his intentions. It’s interesting to note that this is first time in his professional motocross life that James is racing something other than a green machine.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
- DESTRY ABBOTT’S LAST FACTORY KX500 RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- COOPER WEBB RAW HOT LAP HOUSTON SUPERCROSS
Comments are closed.