Husqvarna has announced much of its 2020 line-up, including six two-strokes. The most intriguing of them is the 2020 Husqvarna TX300i, which features TPI fuel injection. In 2019, Husqvarna only offered transfer port fuel injection on the TE250 and 300 trail bikes. The TX is considered to be an off-road race bike, so Husqvarna brass is showing confidence in the new system. They did, however, leave an option for the purist. The TC250 motocross two-stroke still uses a Mikuni carburtor. The TC125 and TC85 are also carbureted. The following excerpts are from Husqvarna’s official press release. To see other 2020 models, click here.
Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to announce the launch of the MY20 motocross and cross-country range, featuring the TC 125 and TC 250 2-stroke machines, as well as the TC 50. Notably, the entire motocross range features striking new graphics that offer a modern-day salute to the brand’s rich racing history. The cross-country range, based on the advanced 2-stroke motocross motorcycles, has been equally equipped for 2020 and sees the continued development of 2-stroke technology by proudly introducing the 2020 TX 300i, now with electronic fuel injection, ensuring unmatched performance and ease of use.
Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimized ergonomics together with chromoly steel frames that ensure precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna Motorcycles’ innovative 2-piece composite subframe.
WP XACT suspension ensures accurate and responsive handling in all conditions thanks to progressive settings and the AER front fork technology. High-end components guarantee all models deliver class leading performance with CNC machined triple clamps on all full-size models, Magura hydraulic clutch system, ProTaper handlebars, Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs as standard. All 4-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS MY20:
• NEW TX 300i with electronic fuel injection
• Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage
• Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
• Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
• Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
• Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
• WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting
• CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models
• Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
• Brembo calipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control
• Traction & launch control with advanced settings [4-strokes]
• Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
• Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
• ProTaper handlebar
• Progressive throttle mechanism & ODI grips offering easy grip mounting
• Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
• Gearboxes produced by PANKL
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ minicycle range continues to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive line-up of premium quality bikes. Giving all new minicycles striking new graphics, for MY20 Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers also focused their attentions on the TC 50, fitting it with a new lightweight, cast aluminum swingarm.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ ACCESSORIES allow motocross riders to customize, protect and further improve the performance of all TC and FC models. As well as an extensive range of engine upgrade options for both 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines, the ACCESSORIES range covers graphics, wheels, suspension, brakes and much more.
The new MY20 motocross range is available worldwide at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.
For all details on pricing and availability, please visit your local Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealer.