Saturday 01/09/10 at 3.51am Langston Motorsports in Perris Southern California was broken into. Surveillance video shows two masked men with sweater hoodies, driving a white U-Haul with a green fish on the side, smashing through a glass door and grabbing eight bikes including Grant Langston’s two irreplaceable Pro Circuit KX250F championship bikes from 2005 and 2006. According to police if these thieves are to be caught it will be with the help of the motocross community tipping them off about someone trying to sell these special bikes or the almost unobtainable parts off them. Grant and his family are asking that anyone with information to contact the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department on 951-210-1000 the case number is PE100090014. Deputies said if anyone sees the suspects with the bikes, not to try to append them but to call 911. A $1,000.00 cash reward is being offered for any information that leads to the recovery of the two Championship Bikes. Please see our website at www.langstonmotorsports.com for more information and a list of bikes stolen.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- BILLY BOLT WINS THIRD CONSECUTIVE FIM WORLD SUPERENDURO CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2023 DETROIT SUPERCROSS RESULTS
- JARED LESHER’S YAMAHA YZ250 RACE BIKE : 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- THE RIDE SHOP AZ DARK KNIGHT KTM 500: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- MXREVIVAL BRC YZ500 PROJECT FINAL UPDATE: 2-STROKE TUESDAY
- ADAM CIANCIARULO SIDELINED WITH WRIST INJURY: NO RACING AT ROUND 7
- RANSOM KAWASAKI KX500AF UNSEEN PHOTOS: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- NGPC HEADS TO BLYTHE!
- DESTRY ABBOTT’S LAST FACTORY KX500 RACE BIKE: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- COOPER WEBB RAW HOT LAP HOUSTON SUPERCROSS
Comments are closed.