|Germany’s Max Nagl of the Red Bull KTM MX1 factory team was an excellent second in the timed training for the MX1 Grand Prix in Bellpuig, Spain and goes into Sunday’s race in a very positive frame of mind.|
Max Nagl, second fastest in MX1 Time Practice said:
‘I am very happy. I like the weather and I like the track. It is very fast and there are no bumps. I was a bit nervous at the beginning of the time practice because it was very fast but I got more confident as the practice went on. I feel very strong and tomorrow I will go for the holeshot and for a good result.
Jonathan Barragan (Spain) of the KTM supported team Team Silver Action was ninth fastest.
Results MX1 Time Practice
1. Sebastien Pourcel France, Kawasaki 1:50.659 (best lap time)
2. Max Nagl, Germany, KTM, 1:51.398 (Red Bull KTM)
3. Steve Ramon, Belgium, Suzuki, 1:51.527
4. Ken de Dycker, Belguim, Suzuki, 1:51.83
9. Jonathan Barragan, Spain, KTM (Team Silver Action)1:52.758