Ben Kelley’s stock shot up dramatically this weekend as he took round two of the 2021 GNCC XC-1 Pro class and assumed the lead of KTM’s off-road team. He now sits in second place in the standings, just two-points behind Grant Baylor of the in-house rival GasGas team. Before his big win, Ben spent some time at Kailub Russell’s Florida compound training in the sand whoops. Travis Fant was there with his trusty Lumix and he captured this raw view of the dedication it takes to rise to the top of the GNCC Pro ranks.
- CHASE SEXTON WILL MISS HANGTOWN NATIONAL: CONCUSSION & MONO DIAGNOSED
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: SHOTGUN HARD SCRAMBLE
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: TOUGH LIKE RORR
- JEREMY MCGRATH’S 1995 OUTDOOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP HONDA CR250: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2023 YAMAHA YZ125X VIDEO TEST: ALL NEW AND IMPROVED
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Comments are closed.