We show you six Yamaha YZ250 project bikes that everyone can appreciate on this week’s Two-Stroke Tuesday brought to you by Boyesen. Products from Cylinder Works, Boyesen and Athena are featured in 2-Stroke Hardware and this week’s 2-Stroke Theater is full of premix burning YZ250 project bikes. If someone put a YZ345 engine in a modern Yamaha 4-stroke chassis would you want to see it? Look no further. Click the link at the bottom of this post!
Did you join the 2-Stroke Revolution back in 2016? You could have won this sweet YZ250X off-road bike just for signing up! The build featured just about anything you would need to go to go off-road including a Task Racing light for some nighttime fun. See more on this YZ250X.
Our Pro Circuit YZ250 project had a clean overall look thanks to the all blue Cycra plastics. Pro Circuit ported the cylinder and did some head work to match the exhaust system. The bike runs on VP C12 race fuel. The Rekluse TorqDrive clutch helped transfer all the new power to the rear wheel. For more on this Pro Circuit YamahaYZ250.
CYLINDER WORKS YZ250 REPLACEMENT HEAD:
Price : $ 199.99
Contact : www.cylinder-works.com
BOYESEN 2-STROKE PRODUCTS:
STOCK BORE RACE CYLINDER KITS:
- Athena top-end gasket set including required seals and hardware
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step installation instructions
- Two-stroke kits feature specially designed, high-performance, hard-anodized power valves (cannot use OEM)
- Include aluminum cylinder with nickel-carbide coating, ported to Factory Works specs
- Specially designed, high-performance, Cast-Lite flat-top piston kit
- Two-stroke kits include an aluminum cylinder head with a removable bronze dome allowing for a higher compression ratio and anti-detonation features (except where noted)
Contact: Your local dealer or www.athenaparts.com
If you like the Yamaha two-stroke builds above you are going to love this! Click the image below to see more now.