Completing projects in the garage with your dad is a rite of passage. Do you remember what yours was? For Johny and his son, Austin DeLuca, it was this used Husqvarna TC85 that had them spending time in the garage together.
1. Impact wheelsets from Tusk Powersports feature forged 6061 T-6 aluminum hubs anodized Husqvarna blue, black-anodized 7050 T-6 aluminum rims, 304 stainless spokes, sealed bearings and hard-anodized wheel spacers.
2. Available in a variety of colors, the ODI Lock-On grip system allows you to change or replace grips in seconds without the need for any wire ties or glues. ODI also offers 100-percent guaranteed slip-free performance under any conditions.
3. Pro Circuit Works-style pipes are made with a high-quality carbon steel construction with hand-welded and -pounded seams for increased performance throughout the power curve.
4. The ProX brake disc line is an ideal budget OEM-replacement brake disc manufactured from specially hardened, premium-quality stainless steel with a lightweight wave design.
5. Nickel Wurks’ complete engine fastener kits from Specbolt are designed to offer that factory look at a fraction of the cost. Assembled specifically for each engine, the kits come separated and labeled ready for installation.
6. Moto Hose silicone radiator hose kits are available in a variety of colors while being constructed of a higher-grade rubber than the OEM units and infused with silicone.
7. Twin Air’s Power Flow kits are designed to ensure a leak-proof, fool-proof fit with a rigid, lightweight, billet-aluminum cage and a billet-aluminum flange with a rubber seal that bolts tightly to your airbox. A dual-stage air filter is also included in each kit.