- Glen Helen Racing has scheduled the 2021 3 Bros 6 Hours of Glen Helen. It will be part of the 2021 Glen Helen Endurance series that will culminate in Fall with the 24 Hours of Glen Helen.
- March 14, 2021
- NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!
- OnLine Entries at: www.glenhelen.com or call Lori at 909-384-9342
- 6 HR Round #1 begins at 8:30 AM March 14th and ends at 2:30 PM.
- No practice! 3 riders per team and 2 bikes (one bike remains impounded at all times)
- TRANSPONDERS WILL BE USED–NO RENTAL FEE! (License or credit card required for transponder security) Transponders are to be returned to the scoring tower at the event’s conclusion.
- ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE SAME TEAM NUMBER ON BOTH BIKES, FRONT & LEFT.
- HEAD LIGHTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE 24 HR EVENT ONLY.
- ONE BIKE MUST BE IN IMPOUND AT ALL TIMES (IF TWO BIKES ARE BEING USED)
YOU MUST SWITCH TRANSPONDER EACH TIME YOU HAVE A BIKE EXCHANGE.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM MAY NOT WORK ON THE BIKE IN THE IMPOUND AREA.
Classes: Sportsman Expert
86-200 Beg/Nov Int/Ex
201-Open Beg/Nov Int/Ex
Vet Beg/Nov Int/Ex
Senior Beg/Nov Int/Ex
Mag/SS Women Mini
Family Ironman Pro
Five Miles North of San Bernardino Follow
the Signs off I-215 Freeway
24 Hour Information Line 909.880.3090
Glen Helen: America’s Off-Road Motorsports Playground!