Unlike KTM, the Husqvarna brand has a limited amount of offerings in the closed course competition model line up. They have, one 2-stroke with the TX300 and two 4-stroke models with the FX350 and FX450 but just like their orange cousin the Cross Country models will also come off the assembly line with WP Suspensions brand new closed cartridge spring fork. See the official 2024 photos and information from Husqvarna below:
Built for the demands of off-road competition, the TX 300, FX 350, and FX 450 cross-country machines utilize the same advanced platforms as found on the TC and FC models and are enhanced by large capacity fuel tanks, cross-country specific gearing, convenient side stands, and a 21/18-inch D.I.D DirtStar wheelset fitted with Dunlop MX33 front and AT81 rear tires. Headlining the platform differences for 2024 is the all-new WP XACT closed cartridge spring fork offered on all cross-country models.
Rigorously tested by WP’s research and development department, the new 48 mm WP XACT closed cartridge spring fork provides exceptional comfort and consistency over long rides. This is achieved by the closed cartridge system and by using a mid-valve piston designed to optimize oil flow and prevent foaming for consistent and predictable damping at all times. A hydrostop, active in the final 68 mm of travel, reduces the impact of harsh and high-speed landings for continued straight line stability and forward momentum. Both the compression and rebound settings can be quickly adjusted by hand using the easy access clickers.
2024 Technical Highlights:
- New gray and yellow graphics create a distinctive look
- New high-grip seat cover for improved control under hard acceleration
- New FX/TX WP XACT closed cartridge spring fork delivers improved damping performance
- 6-speed FX 350 now equipped with Quickshifter for 2024 (Quickshifter can be added to 2023 FX 350 as a software update)
- Quickshifter ensures seamless upshifting on all 4-stroke models
- Multifunctional Map Select Switch also activates the Quickshifter, Traction, and Launch Control on all 4-stroke models
- Bodywork designed with specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle
- Hydro-formed chromium-molybdenum frames offer enhanced anti-squat behavior
- Die-cast aluminum swingarm provides optimal rigidity and low weight
- Throttle body fuel injection on 2-stroke engines ensures class-leading power and rideability
- Aluminum-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability
- High-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Premium-quality ProTaper handlebars
- Electric starter on all models powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
A competition-focused range of Technical Accessories and Apparel accompanies the release of the 2024 motocross and cross-country machines. For added durability, the Factory Racing Wheels are incredibly strong with the Factory Racing Triple Clamps offering improved suspension performance and enhanced front wheel feedback. Offering comfort, style, and protection, the Apparel Collection ensures riders of all abilities are fully prepared and protected for every ride.
Comments are closed.