We are currently in the midst of a 300 two-stroke comparison between two-seemingly similar bikes offered by KTM; the 300XC and the 300XC-W. The XC-W is considered by many to be the ultimate off-road bike for tight trail and extreme conditions, whereas the XC is aimed more at the racing community. Here’s a little footage of the 300XC-W in action and you can read some preliminary results of the shootout in Ron’s Wrap by clicking here.
- CHASE SEXTON WILL MISS HANGTOWN NATIONAL: CONCUSSION & MONO DIAGNOSED
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: SHOTGUN HARD SCRAMBLE
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: TOUGH LIKE RORR
- JEREMY MCGRATH’S 1995 OUTDOOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP HONDA CR250: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2023 YAMAHA YZ125X VIDEO TEST: ALL NEW AND IMPROVED
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Comments are closed.