The Husqvarna TE150i is one bike that can give competition to the 300 two-stroke as the go-to choice for the off-road purist. Most riders think of any 144cc two-stroke as a youth model for transitioning to the big bike world, but the TE150i is much more than that. It’s a legitimate destination in itself. Clearly, it doesn’t have the horsepower of a 300, and that might rule it out for the hill-climbers out west, but its light weight and incredible handling makes it very effective in the tight woods. Join us in this episode of the Off-Road Two-Stroke Video Series to see and hear the 150i in action.
- CHASE SEXTON WILL MISS HANGTOWN NATIONAL: CONCUSSION & MONO DIAGNOSED
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: SHOTGUN HARD SCRAMBLE
- 2023 KEYSTONE CHALLENGE: TOUGH LIKE RORR
- JEREMY MCGRATH’S 1995 OUTDOOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP HONDA CR250: TWO-STROKE TUESDAY
- 2023 YAMAHA YZ125X VIDEO TEST: ALL NEW AND IMPROVED
- RIDE THE 2024 KTM 300XC-W WITH CARSON BROWN: GOPRO VIDEO FOOTAGE
- 2024 KTM 300 XC-W FIRST RIDE VIDEO: ALL NEW PLATFORM FIRST IMPRESSION
- WHO IS THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND: JAY CLARK MYSTERY EXPLAINED
- 2023 BETA 500RR-S DUAL-SPORT VIDEO
- 2024 KTM XC-W 2-STROKE MODEL SPECIFIC TECHNICAL INFORMATION
Comments are closed.