WORCS has announced a tentative schedule for 2020. Once again, the organization will be sanctioning motorcycle, ATV and side-by-side racing, although the venues and dates will differ for each discipline. In addition to the WORCS grand prix events for motorcycles, there will be a Sprint Enduro series with its own championship. The two types of racing are said to have some integration for 2020 and Sprint Hero Racing will now be called WORCS Sprint Enduro.
2020 WORCS GP TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
Jan 10-12 – Primm, Nevada
Feb 21-23 – Taft, California
March 20-22 – Havasu, Arizona
April 17-19 – Blythe, Califorina
May 1-3 – Las Vegas, Nevada
May 29-30 – Hurricane, Utah
July 17-19 – Prineville, Oregon
Sept 18-20 – Devore, California
Oct 23-25 – Cahuilla, California
Nov 13-15 – Primm, Nevada
WORCS SPRINT ENDURO
Feb 24-25 – Taft, California
May 22-24 – Mesquite, Nevada
July 24-25 – Prineville, Oregon
Sept 25-26 – Devore, California
Oct 30-31 – Cahuilla, California
***ALL SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE***
Always check WORCSRacing.com for latest
information and schedule updates.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF A FEW VERY IMPORTANT THINGS!
- New tracks for 2020 – Blythe, Prineville, OR and Cahuilla.
- Round 7 – Sand Hollow all classes except for ATV/90 Production and down. MC/Mini Open C and down.
- Due to certain rounds racing with different disciplines be sure to check race schedules for adjusted race times. Especially for Vegas, Hurricane, Cahuilla, and Final Primm rounds as classes may race on different days and times at certain rounds.
- Sand Hollow and Vegas will be all three. MC / ATV / SXS
- The Cahuilla rounds will be MC and ATV only.
- ATV and SXSs will have a race weekend in beautiful Oregon!
- Sprint Racing double round in Mesquite, Rounds 2 & 3.
- Sprint ISDE qualifying round TBD.
- Schedule subject to change so check the website often.