The 2020 Husqvarna off-road bikes are out! Well, some are, anyway. The FX four-strokes and the TX two-strokes are very closely related to Husqvarna’s motocross bikes, and those were officially released. The more trail oriented TE off-road bikes are still to come, as well as the FE four-strokes, and we expect big changes there. For now, the big news is that the TX300 two-stroke is now fuel injected with Transfer Port Injection system. The TE300i got this last year and the 250 in 2018, but this is the first time we’ve seen it in a competition bike, which is what the TX is. Husqvarna’s official press release is below. For other 2020 new models, click here.
Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to announce the launch of the MY20 cross-country range.
The cross-country range, based on the advanced 2-stroke and 4-stroke motocross motorcycles, has been equally equipped for 2020 and sees the continued development of 2-stroke technology by proudly introducing the 2020 TX 300i, now with electronic fuel injection, ensuring unmatched performance and ease of use. This exciting new machine rounds out the line-up, which includes the 4-stroke FX 350 and FX 450.
Focused on delivering optimum efficiency, all models enjoy progressive bodywork for optimized ergonomics together with chromoly steel frames that ensure precisely engineered flex characteristics and Husqvarna Motorcycles’ innovative 2-piece composite subframe.
WP XACT suspension ensures accurate and responsive handling in all conditions thanks to progressive settings and the AER front fork technology. High-end components guarantee all models deliver class leading performance with CNC machined triple clamps on all full-size models, Magura hydraulic clutch system, ProTaper handlebars, Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs as standard. All 4-stroke models are equipped with electric start as well as traction and launch control.
TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS MY20:
• NEW TX 300i with electronic fuel injection
• Striking new graphics as a modern-day salute to Husqvarna’s racing heritage
• Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
• Chromoly steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
• Innovative 2-piece composite subframe design
• Progressive setting on the WP XACT forks with AER technology
• WP XACT shock featuring progressive setting
• CNC machined triple clamps on full-size models
• Magura hydraulic clutch system offering perfect action in every condition
• Brembo calipers & high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control
• Traction & launch control with advanced settings [4-strokes]
• Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical
• Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery
• ProTaper handlebar
• Progressive throttle mechanism & ODI grips offering easy grip mounting
• Laser engraved D.I.D. wheels
• Gearboxes produced by PANKL
Featuring the same level of quality and much of the same technology found in the successful full-size motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ minicycle range continues to offer up-and-coming youngsters of all skill levels a comprehensive line-up of premium quality bikes. Giving all new minicycles striking new graphics, for MY20 Husqvarna Motorcycles engineers also focused their attentions on the TC 50, fitting it with a new lightweight, cast aluminum swingarm.
The MY20 motocross line-up is complimented by Husqvarna Motorcycles’ FUNCTIONAL APPAREL OFF-ROAD COLLECTION and ACCESSORIES. Ensuring that riders of all abilities and ages are fully prepared for their next ride, the OFF-ROAD CLOTHING COLLECTION is a complete range of protective equipment that takes into account the unique challenges of offroad riding. All products deliver comfort, durability and style while featuring many innovative technical features.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ ACCESSORIES allow motocross riders to customize, protect and further improve the performance of all TC and FC models. As well as an extensive range of engine upgrade options for both 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines, the ACCESSORIES range covers graphics, wheels, suspension, brakes and much more.
The new MY20 motocross range is available worldwide at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealers.
For all details on pricing and availability, please visit your local Husqvarna Motorcycles Dealer.
The complete MY20 Husqvarna Motorcycles Motocross Media Kit is available HERE