The 2019 Beta Xtrainer returns to complete the Italian manufacturer’s off road line-up. The Xtrainer has become legend due to its easy-to-ride, do-it-all attitude. Xtrainer features a 300cc two stroke engine that offers electronic oil injection, adjustable power valve, electric start as well as the 6-spring clutch featured on the RR models.
The Xtrainer is not a lower compression engine stuffed into a full size chassis, it is a purpose-built play bike with top quality brake systems, a smaller overall frame, lower seat height, and an engine developed exclusively for play riding. Other features include soft enduro tires, nickel plated exhaust pipe, complete lighting package, plastic skid plate, push button seat, and quick access air filter. Xtrainer equals FUN.
- Power Delivery: Soft and linear with reduced “hit” yet still enough to get your blood pumping
- Adjustable Power Valve: Easy to adjust, allows the engine’s power to be tailored to fit each rider.
- Seat Height: Low, 35.8″ seat height to ensure confident riding
- Low Weight: Only 216 lbs! The lightest 300cc off road motorcycle on the planet.
- Electronic Oil Injection: No need to premix the fuel, variable oil delivery means less oil burn and cleaner, crisper running.
- Soft Tires: Offering massive grip
- Smaller Frame: Purpose-built for optimal light weight and play bike performance
- Six Speed transmission: Wide ratio for excellent off road experiences.
- Brakes: Top quality Nissin brakes, same system as the larger RR models