Headline News
DAKAR WINNER VIDEO: SAM THE MAN (January 18, 2017 12:05 pm)
THE WEEKLY FEED: JANUARY 18, 2017 (January 18, 2017 7:36 am)
BETA PRESENTS 2017 AMA DUAL-SPORT SCHEDULE (January 17, 2017 6:22 pm)
SOBOBA TRAIL RIDE FEB 26TH! DON’T MISS IT! (January 17, 2017 12:22 pm)

Tests & Reviews Category

feedGLOVERlogo

THE WEEKLY FEED: JANUARY 18, 2017

Jan 18, 2017Comments off118 Views

Lots of SX outtakes, new products and some retro race photos highlight the Feed.

shootoutthumb

2017 250 MX SHOOTOUT

Jan 12, 2017Comments off731 Views

Six 250F motocross bikes battle it out for 2017 with a new winner.

shootoutthumb

2017 250 SHOOTOUT: CONCLUSION

Jan 12, 2017Comments off607 Views

The conclusion and horsepower figures for the 2017 250 MX shootout.

db_weekly_feed-2017-grey

THE WEEKLY FEED: JANUARY 4, 2017

Jan 04, 2017Comments off856 Views

Plan on chowing down on some nice retro pics, delectable videos and a side dish of cool gear.

suz450little-thumb2

2017 SUZUKI RMZ450: FULL TEST

Dec 31, 2016Comments off1323 Views

Don't let the old-school styling fool you, the RM-Z is legit.

feednov16-copy

THE WEEKLY FEED: DECEMBER 28, 2017

Dec 28, 2016Comments off1338 Views

The last Feed of 2016 features some great video, must have goodies, races you don't want to miss along with some cool old pics.

survival of

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: THE YAMAHA YZ250 2...

Dec 26, 2016Comments off41463 Views

The history of the Yamaha YZ250 is the history of motocross in America. No other machine was the platform for so many world-shaking innovations.

huskyfc450thumb2

HUSQVARNA FC450 VIDEO TEST

Dec 24, 2016Comments off1775 Views

What we really think about the 2017 Husqvarna FC450 MX bike.

kx450fthumb

KAWASAKI KX450F: FULL TEST

Dec 24, 2016Comments off1119 Views

The Kawasaki KX450F is one of the most successful MX bikes of our time, and the 2017 version is a good as ever.

gobblinthumb

KAWASAKI KX250 TWO-STROKE REBUILD

Dec 23, 2016Comments off1538 Views

The Green Goblin is a 2004 Kawasaki KX250 that's much better than it was in 2004!

curves2-copy

HOW MUCH POWER DO THE 450s MAKE?

Dec 21, 2016Comments off1774 Views

Ever wonder how much power the current 450 MX bikes make? Wonder no more!

feed1221

THE WEEKLY FEED: DECEMBER 21, 2016

Dec 21, 2016Comments off1159 Views

How about a little Hannah, a shaker of Pomeroy, a dollup of Marc Marquez and some cool products to help with Christmas cheer!

used2strokes

THE 10 BEST USED 2-STROKES

Dec 19, 2016Comments off94494 Views

All two-strokes are bargains, but there are some that really stand out. Here's our top 10 list of two-stroke to have and hold.

yearcov

THE YEAR IN REVIEW: RACERS, BIKES AND PRODU...

Dec 16, 2016Comments off1214 Views

2-strokes, sticky tires, Taylor's romp and products that shaped our year.

ktm350thumb

KTM 350SX-F: FULL TEST

Dec 12, 2016Comments off1749 Views

The KTM 350SX-F is the best MX bike for 99% of the world. Do you really think you're in the other 1%?

rawthumb

2-STROKE RAW: YZ250 PROJECT

Dec 11, 2016Comments off1930 Views

Raw video of our project YZ250 2-stroke: no talking heads!

husfx450thumb

HUSQVARNA FX450, FULL TEST

Dec 09, 2016Comments off1392 Views

Husky's new FX450 is a fast, light and effective racer. But is it an off-road bike?

markkthumb

ULTIMATE DUAL-SPORT: XR650R REMAKE

Dec 08, 2016Comments off3269 Views

The Baja Dominator, as we call it, takes shape as the ultimate Dual-Sport 15 years after it was built.

250dyno-thumb-copy

250 MX BIKES ON THE DYNO

Dec 04, 2016Comments off2385 Views

All the 2017 250F motocross bikes tested on the FMF Dyno

feednov30-copy

THE WEEKLY FEED: NOVEMBER 30, 2016

Nov 30, 2016Comments off1933 Views

Wild old photos, Factory Honda trickery and a classic Blackwater video.